Ms. Caroline Ewart is the preschool 4 and 5 year old teacher. She has a Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Education and an endorsement in Kindergarten from Purdue University. Ms. Caroline has been teaching preschool, kindergarten, special education, and daycare administration for the past 23 years. She moved to Pennsylvania nine years ago with her husband and two teenage daughters. In her spare time she enjoys cooking and baking, the outdoors, working in her garden, and taking walks.
Wish List Items For Our Class
Gently Used Toys (Manipulatives)
HP 902 XL Ink For Printer In Classroom
Pre-K School Supply List 2018
- 2 Boxes of Crayola crayons 24 count
- 1 Box of Crayola fat markers 10 count
- 2 Dry Erase Makers (fat ones)
- 2 folders with pockets
- 4 glue sticks (fat ones)
- 1 bottle of Elmer's washable school glue 4oz.
- 1 1" three ring binder
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 box of Clorox wipes
- 1 box of baby wipes
- 1 roll or paper towels
- 1 color photo of your child to place in their cubbie
- 1 gym t-shirt (purchased at the school)
- 1 box of sandwich-size Ziploc bags (girls only)
- 1 package of napkins (girls only)
- 1 box of gallon-size Ziploc bags (boys only)
- 1 box of band-aides (boys only)
- 1 set of extra clothes. Please put items in a large gallon size Ziploc bag with thier name on it. Please include the following items: underwear, shirt, long pants, and socks. This will b kept at school just in case there is an accident.
Please note in January some school suplies may need to be replenished.