Mrs. Mandy Willard attended the Pennsylvania State University from 1995-1999 and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary and Kindergarten Education. She obtained her religious certification through the Diocese of Harrisburg. She taught First grade at St. Francis Xavier Catholic School from 2001-2005, the 3 year old preschool class at St. Francis from 2012-2013, and has been teaching Kindergarten from 2013-the present.
Ms. Sherry graduated from East Carolina University in 1991 with a BS in Elementary Education. She resides in Gettysburg with her husband and six children.
Your child will need the following items to begin kindergarten in August:
- A full size backpack
- 1 composition book (primary line spacing)
- 1 black and white composition book (line spacing doesn’t matter)
- 1 set of watercolor paints
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 plastic pencil box (no cloth cases, please)
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons (no twistable crayons, please)
- 10 LARGE glue sticks (placed in a Ziploc bag)
- 1 pair of scissors for children
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box yellow #2 pencils
- ~1 package baby wipes
- ~1 package Clorox wipes
- ~1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 2-inch 3 ring binder
Choose 2 of the following:
- ~1 package brown lunch bags
- ~1 package plain white paper plates
- ~1 box sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 1 package Expo dry erase markers
These items must be purchased at school:
- 1 seat sack - $8.00
- School Art fee - $10.00
~Generic brands are perfect!
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME!
Classroom Wish List
Vacuum for cleaning our classroom carpets daily
Screen wipes for our IPads
Card stock- white and colored