1) All St. Francis families MUST create an account profile.
2) If you were enrolled in FACTS last year, your account will be re-enrolled automatically.
3) All accounts MUST be created by September 1, 2017
- Our school’s billing platform
- A platform to offer convenient, flexible payment options for families
- Online, real-time information management and reports for St. Francis Xavier and our families
- A service that helps us reduce time and costs associated with billing, receivable tracking and financial reporting
Our school has full control over the FACTS platform – St. Francis can change payment dates, split payment amounts, move payments, or completely recreate a payment schedule based on a family’s circumstances. Parents have the ability to check accounts with their computer and/or mobile devices, can make payments, and view/print statements.
Tuition Payments for 2017-2018 can now be set up through Facts Tuition Management. Please click the link below and follow the instructions. You can als use this link to make your tuition payments. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Sieg at 717-334-4221.
The MMS Parent Portal is an online tool for monitoring grades and progress of your child.
Please click on the link below - MMS Parent Portal. There is a 'Create Account' link under the login box that you will use to set up your account. Your email address must first be in our computer system before you can create an account. Contact the office if you need to update this information. Enter the following information. Student ID numbers will be sent home to each family. The information you enter needs to be spelled EXACTLY as we have it in our records and on the emergency cards:
Parent First Name:
Parent Last Name:
Parent Login Name: (Enter whatever login name you like)
Student's ID Number:
You will create only one account using the student ID number listed above. Once you have created your account, you will be able to add your other children to that account.
What is Accelerated Reader?
Accelerated Reader is a computerized reading management program used in the Atlanta Public Schools system. This program allows teachers to creatively monitor the reading progression of individual students. Students will be motivated to read, which will develop into a genuine love to read.
How Does the Program Work?
1) Student reads a book. A student reads or listens to an AR book that is within his/her reading level.
2) The student takes a quiz. This computer quiz consists of 5 - 10 comprehension questions to measure how well he/she understood the book.
3) You get information. After each computer quiz, a report is shown that tells how the student scored on the quiz. The teacher monitors these scores.
Want to know if your book is AR testable? Click on the image below to find out! Simply type in the name of the book and/or author and find out if your book can be tested on, what level it is, or how many points it is worth!
Access AR Home Access by clicking on the link below. Remember to use the username and password provided to you by your teacher.