Development is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of St. Francis Xavier Catholic School’s fundraising including, the major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving and special events. The Director works closely with our Pastor , Principal and the School Board in all development and fund raising endeavors.
Marketing and development have become essential activities for everyone who is committed to the mission of Catholic education. With your continued participation and support, we can look forward to the fun in fund raising.
Development Fundraising Opportunities:
- Annual Appeal
- Biennial Auction
- Drop at the Rock
- Golf Tournament
- Noreen Nietz Run at the Rock
- Trivia Night
Why Does Fundraising Matter?
Your participation in our fundraising events have an immediate impact allowing our school to provide for and strengthen academic and student programs, faculty resources, library acquisitions, and facilities maintenance. Your heartfelt participation will not only help to us to continue implementing our programs but will also help us bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of education allowing us to expand and be able to touch the lives of more students.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m./Trivia Competition begins at 7 p.m. XC
- Soda, Coffee and Water will be provided
- Please bring along a snack to share with your team or your competition!
- ( BYOB is acceptable )
- $10/per person - Teams of 6 to10
- Teams may put together a table theme – be creative!
- Table/Team reservations must be paid in full upon reservation. Space is limited.
Prizes: 1st Place Einstein Bobble Head and Bragging Rights!!
(Adults ONLY Please!)
Register your team by Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017