*Auction donation acceptance policy*
- Objects, services, and experiences are welcome.
- Examples include: travel, hotel accommodations, special experiences, antique furniture, designer handbags, jewelry, sports memorabilia, tickets to sporting events or concerts, youth camps, vintage or special wines, spa packages, restaurant packages, pottery and much more.
- Please no items that are worn, torn or need cleaning.
- A donor form must be completed and accompany all donated items.
- All donation items must be submitted to St. Francis Xavier Catholic School before or by Friday, March 9, 2018 to be included in the auction.
- Please make all checks payable to SFXCS
- Any questions please contact Kelly Brainard at email@example.com. Call or stop by the school office 465 Table Rock Rd Gburg, 717-334-4221.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School holds our school and community auction every two years. This year on Saturday March 17, 2018, we will be celebrating our 12th biennial fundraising auction.
Our school auction consists of hundreds of silent and live auction items donated by our school and parish families as well as by community members and businesses. All proceeds from the auction benefit the children of St. Francis Xavier Catholic School.